DM-37 Dark Emperor
This keyword has a variant;
The latest reminder text for Freeze reads;
|Freeze (Whenever this creature attacks your opponent and isn't blocked, you may choose one of your opponent's creatures in the battle zone and tap it. That creature doesn't untap at the start of your opponent's next turn.)|
Cards with the Freeze ability
- Q: How do you use "Freeze"?
- A: If you attack an opponent with a creature with "Freeze" and the opponent doesn't block, "Freeze" will trigger. You may choose one of your opponent's creatures in the battle zone and tap it. At the start of your opponent's next turn, that creature doesn't untap.
- Q: When using "Freeze", can I choose one of my opponent's tapped creatures in the battle zone?
- A: Yes, you can choose any of your opponent's creatures in the battle zone. You can't tap a creature already tapped, but that creature will stay tapped at the beginning of your opponent's next turn. You can choose the same creature over and over again.
- Q: I used "Freeze" on one of my opponent's creatures. That creature won't untap at the beginning of the next opponent's turn. After that, during my next turn, I used "Freeze" on another creature. What happens to the creature initially chosen by "Freeze"?
- A: It will untap as normal. "Freeze" lasts only one turn.
- Q: I used "Freeze" on one of my opponent's creatures. The opponent tried untapping that creature with a spell or a creature ability. What happens?
- A: That creature untaps. Only the untapping at the start of your opponent's turn is affected. Untapping creatures due to the effect of a spell or a creature is not affected.
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution