| Freeze |
DM-37 Dark Emperor
This keyword has a variant;
The latest reminder text for Freeze reads;
|Freeze (Whenever this creature attacks your opponent and isn't blocked, you may choose one of your opponent's creatures in the battle zone and tap it. That creature doesn't untap at the start of your opponent's next turn.)|
|Majestic Star, the Electro-Apocalyptic|
|Light + Water / Creature / Cyber Lord + Light Bringer / 4 / 3000|
| ■ (This creature is put into your mana zone tapped.)
■ This creature can't be blocked.
■ Freeze (Whenever this creature attacks your opponent and isn't blocked, you may choose one of your opponent's creatures in the battle zone and tap it. That creature doesn't untap at the start of your opponent's next turn.)
Cards with the Freeze ability
- Q: How do you use "Freeze"?
- A: If you attack an opponent with a creature with "Freeze" and the opponent doesn't block, "Freeze" will activate. You may choose one of your opponent's creatures in the battle zone and tap it. At the start of your opponent's next turn, that creature doesn't untap.
- Q: When using "Freeze", can I choose one of my opponent's tapped creatures in the battle zone?
- A: Yes, you can choose any of your opponent's creatures in the battle zone. You can't tap a creature already tapped, but that creature will stay tapped at the beginning of your opponent's next turn. You can choose the same creature over and over again.
- Q: I used "Freeze" on one of my opponent's creatures. That creature won't untap at the beginning of the next opponent's turn. After that, during my next turn, I used "Freeze" on another creature. What happens to the creature initially chosen by "Freeze"?
- A: It will untap as normal. "Freeze" lasts only one turn.
- Q: I used "Freeze" on one of my opponent's creatures. The opponent tried untapping that creature with a spell or a creature ability. What happens?
- A: That creature untaps. Only the untapping at the start of your opponent's turn is affected. Untapping creatures due to the effect of a spell or a creature is not affected.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution