| Fort Energy |
フォート・エナジー (Fōto Enajī)
DM-20 The Ultimate Nova
The latest reminder text for Fort Energy reads;
|Fort Energy—"RACE" (When you put this creature into the battle zone, if a "RACE" in your mana zone is tapped to summon this creature, this creature gets the following ability.)|
|Nature / Creature / Wild Veggies / 2 / 2000|
| ■ Fort Energy — Wild Veggies (When you put this creature into the battle zone, if a Wild Veggies in your mana zone is tapped to summon this creature, this creature gets the following ability).
■ Fort Energy — Dragon
Cards with the Fort Energy ability
- Aqua Farecollector
- Astimart, Lord of Devils
- Blaze Breath Dragoon
- Dolzabard, Superior Dragonic Phoenix
- Dragon Fighting Hero Naoya
- Dragrunder, Thunderous Dragonic Phoenix
- Fuuma Demigorun
- Fuuma Zolfas
- Invincible Mecha Gomach V
- Iron Command Dragoon
- Rabiol, Forgetting Doll
- Search Armor Garongar
- Victory Apple
- Wheel Warrior W, Invincible Warrior
- Zafal Banikis, Spirit Knight
- Q: How do I use "Fort Energy?"
- A: "Fort Energy" only appears on creatures. When you put a creature with "Fort Energy" into the battle zone, tap cards in your mana zone equal to the summoning cost of the creature. If one or more of the tapped cards contains creatures with the designated race, the creature with "Fort Energy" gains its "Fort Energy" ability.
- Q: When does "Fort Energy" triggered?
- A: "Fort Energy" is a Come Into Play ability. It is only triggered when the creature is put into the battle zone. It can't be triggered later.
- Q: A creature with "Fort Energy" was put into the battle zone by paying the summoning cost, while tapping the specified race in the mana zone. Do I have to use "Fort Energy"?
- A: "Fort Energy" triggers automatically when you pay the summoning cost while tapping a card with the designated race in mana zone.
- Q: I summoned a creature with "Fort Energy: Arc Seraphim", while tapping three Arc Seraphim to summon this creature. Does "Fort Energy" trigger 3 times?
- A: No, "Fort Energy" will only trigger once.
- Q: Some creatures have 2 "Fort Energy" abilities. How can I use them?
- A: Each "Fort Energy" has its own ability and race that triggers it. If cards with both are tapped to summon the creature, both abilities will occur. You can decide the order to trigger the abilities. If the cards you tap only contain one of the races, only that "Fort Energy" can be used.
- Q: I put a creature with "Fort Energy into the battle zone by a method other than summoning. Can I tap mana to trigger "Fort Energy"?
- A: You can't. "Fort Energy" can only trigger when summoned.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution