| Eternal Spell |
In English, they were known as "Miraculous" and released in DM-11 Blast-O-Splosion of Gigantic Rage.
| Light + Water / Spell / 3 |
■ (This spell is put into your mana zone tapped.)
■ Choose a non-evolution creature in the battle zone and add it to its owner's shields face down.
Due to their versatility, 2 of the cards have entered the Hall of Fame and a restricted to a single copy in a deck. Miraculous Snare was limited due to its cheap cost and putting a creature of any cost into shields as Shield Feed, while Miraculous Plague can remove 4 cards at once.
Miraculous Rebirth acts as Power Based Removal and Recruit, Miraculous Meltdown matches the number of your shields with your opponent, and Miraculous Truce prevents your opponent from attacking with a specific civilization.
- "OO of XX and △△" (○○と××の△△) is a naming rule that was used for these multicolored spells, but they are read as "Eternal _____" (エターナル・□□).
- With the exception of this spells, spells at a Super Rare rarity are few in number, with only Draghurricane Energy, Hydro Formation and Saturday Knightmare Fever.
List of Eternal Spells
- — Miraculous Snare (Eternal Guard)
- — Miraculous Truce (Eternal Trap)
- — Miraculous Plague (Eternal Sword)
- — Miraculous Meltdown (Eternal Gate)
- — Miraculous Rebirth (Eternal Sanctuary)