The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- If your opponent targets this creature with card removal, he cannot target your hand under this creature. Your hand is not a card.
- Age Breaker uses your physical age. Your mental age, falsified age, or if you look younger or older than your actual age does not affect the number of shields broke by this creature.
- Q: I use a playmat. Do I need to remove it?
- A: No. Regard the playmat as part of the table.
- Q: How do you decide if the hand left the table?
- A: If any of the 5 fingers leaves the table.
- Q: How many shields can a 9 (or 100) year-old break?
- A: Since it refers to the tens digit, 0 shields are broken.
|Egoist, Climax of "Me"|
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.