| Dynamo (Keyword) |
DM-19 Spectacle Nova
There is no Mono-Darkness creature with the Dynamo keyword. The Dynamo race does appear on the Mono-Darkness Ultra Man, and the Dynamo keyword does appear on the Light Water Darkness Fire Nature creature Ultimate Man.
The latest reminder text for Dynamo reads;
|Dynamo (At the beginning of a battle, or whenever this creature can attack, you may tap this creature. If you do, add this creature's power and abilities to one of your other Dynamos in the battle zone until the end of the turn.)|
Cards supported by the Dynamo ability
|Supported Card:||Card Effect:|
|■ Whenever this creature attacks your opponent and isn't blocked, this creature breaks one more shield for each Dynamo you tapped for its "Dynamo" effect.|
Cards with the Dynamo ability
- Q: How do I use the "Dynamo" ability?
- A: The Dynamo race and "Dynamo" ability appeared in the Phoenix Saga. When a creature with the Dynamo race attacks or is attacked, you may tap one of your creatures with the "Dynamo" ability to give the Dynamo race creature the power and abilities of the creature with the "Dynamo" ability.
- Q: Do you add all abilities of the creature with "Dynamo" or just key-worded abilities?
- A: You add all abilities to the Dynamo race creature, including the "Dynamo" ability.
- Q: After my Dynamo creature (Dynamo B) gets the abilities of another Dynamo creature (Dynamo A), does my "Dynamo A" creature still have its abilities?
- A: Yes. Neither creature loses abilities after the "Dynamo" ability has been used.
- Q: What is the timing on when you can use the "Dynamo" ability when you attack?
- A: You can use this ability when the Dynamo creature attacks, with the ability triggering at the same time as other "Whenever this creature attacks" abilities would trigger.
- Q: Both myself and my opponent have a Dynamo in the battle zone. When a battle begins between them, what is the timing and procedure of using the "Dynamo" ability?
- A: When the battle begins, the "Dynamo" ability triggers and gives the power and effects onto your Dynamo race creature. Then, your opponent can choose to use their "Dynamo" ability.
- Q: My Dynamo race creature that has attacked gets the "This creature can't attack" ability through the "Dynamo" ability. What happens?
- A: Don't do anything. It can't stop an attack that has already happened.
- Q: Can I tap this creature to use the "Dynamo" ability and share the creatures abilities to one of my opponent's creatures?
- A: Yes, you can.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution