|Man to Man Final Battle! Katta VS Kojiro!|
|Versus Revolution Final, Episode 14|
|Air date||July 3, 2016|
Kojiro's Match! Truth of the Rare Killers! Little Brothers' Anticipated Thoughts!
- Bosskatsu evolves and became Bosskatsu Buster, No.2 Man.
- It was revealed that Number 2 was the one who recruited Kojiro to the Rare Killers.
- Kojiro gave hints to Katta that Basara might not be human any longer, which was later proven to be partly true as Dokindam X causes Basara's arm to mutate even further. Also, cross shape pupils began to appear on his eyes like the trailer and manga.
- Katta almost breaks his finger during his desperate draw is similar to the situation in episode 14 of VS. However, Katta won against Kojiro this time.
- A reference of Kyoshiro Kokujo was made when Kojiro uses Dorballom, Lord of Demons, which was Kokujo's main trump card in the previous seasons. Coincidentally, it was used against Katta who was Shobu's younger brother, with Kokujo being Shobu's main rival in the Darkness Civilization.
- It should be noted that Katta hae 4 copies of Dragon Emperor's Emblem on his hand when he uses its Revolution 0 Trigger effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.