| Duel Masters: Perfect Rule Book |
(Tentomusi Coro Coro Comics)
|Release:||May 28th, 2014|
|Author:||Tomoya Kuratani (Jo Work)|
|Booktype:||Paperback Pocket Edition|
|Next:||Duel Masters Special Start Deck BOOK|
|Previous:||Duel Masters First Deck BOOK|
Perfect Rule Book is the 4th issue of the special manga comic series of the Duel Masters Manga.
- This book comes with a Bolshack Cross, Passion Dragon promotional card.
- This book feature a 2 part-system.
- The 1st part with 2 chapters introduce the junior versions of Duel Hero Yuu and Duel Hero Atsuto. These chapters are based on these character's story and adventures but they are shown as juniors.
- The 1st part with 2 chapters are based on rules of the card game and creature rules from Episode 3 block.
- The 2nd part with 2 chapters are based on the junior versions of Duel Hero Yuu and Duel Hero Atsuto.
- The 2nd part with 3 chapters are based on rules of the card game and creature rules from Episode 3 block.
- This book has 9 chapters.
- The manga chapters in this book are not printed together as a continuous story but are shuffled by having a chapter or 2 in-between regarding the rules and deck making tips.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.