| Duel Masters: Kaijudo Showdown |
|Release:||November 3rd, 2004|
|Developer:||Mistic Software Inc.|
|Console:||Game Boy Advance|
Duel Masters: Kaijudo Showdown is the 2nd internationally released handheld game in Duel Masters Video Games series.
- The game also had later a limited edition release on November 16th, 2004 with a free DM-04 Shadowclash of Blinding Night, booster pack inside.
- The game offers cards from DM-01 Base Set to DM-04 Shadowclash of Blinding Night.
- This game had an official game guide released by Prima.
Developed by Mistic Software, Inc., makers of the franchise's origin, Sempai Legends, Kaijudo Showdown offers a story-driven experience in which the lead character must solve a sinister mystery to prevent the world from falling into chaos. Featuring interaction with characters from the TV show, the ability to build and fine-tune decks using 300 cards and the chance to enter Shop Tournaments and win special booster packs.
- The first edition of this game released in Japan came with 5 limited edition cards. These were the same cards previously released with Duel Masters: Sempai Legends limited edition in North America and Internationally. This release of the game had no gameplay difference as compared to its international release.
- This game's limited edition released in North America clearly says on the box and contains a free booster pack.
- While the limited edition released internationally says on the box that it contains 10 free cards, which is the same like the 10 cards from the booster pack released in North America. And ironically these 10 cards come from the same booster pack as the one released in North America. This action for international market was taken for promotional purposes. Since the people buying this game won't know which set these 10 cards came from. These releases of the game had no gameplay differences as compared to its North American release