| Duel Masters: Birth of the Super Dragon |
|Release:||March 24th, 2005|
Birth of the Super Dragon is a game in the Duel Masters Console Games series.
Birth of the Super Dragon is a tactical card game compared to previous Duel Masters games, which featured completely new characters and focused heavily on the creature's graphics. This game mostly concentrates on the card-game itself with new decks and strategies, as well as new and powerful identifiable creatures for die-hard fans of the TCG.
- This game features cards from DM-01 to DM-12.
- This game also features player's decks and some exclusive cards from OCG DMC-01 Shobu's Blaze Deck to DMC-12 Hakuoh's Holy Spirit Power-Up Pack and from TCG Duel Masters Starter Deck to Twin Swarm Deck.
- This game comes with a free promo card, Überdragon Baham.
- As compare to this game's previous PS2 sequel which had only 139 different card to duel with, this game offers up to a total of 851 different cards, including 5 exclusive video game only cards.
- In these total cards there are many separate promotional cards from year 1 to year 3 that were featured apart from the 12 expansion sets, giving the game a boost with such a huge number of cards library for players to collect, trade, build decks and duel with.
- This game also introduces 2 new races, Holy Dragon and Cyber Dragon. These races are exclusive to this game only.
- This game had its sound track released separately as well.
- On most game sites, this is mistakenly listed as the Japanese version of Atari's Duel Masters: Cobalt.
- Mimi Tasogare
- Kyoshiro Kokujo
- Extreme Bucketman
- Teru Yumemi
- Benny Haha
- Makoto Aizen
- Dr. Root
- Toru Kamiya
- Kabuto Maro
The game also shows off 5 special character appearances from the world of Duel Masters:
- Altimeth, Holy Divine Dragon
- Wolfis, Blue Divine Dragon
- Necrodragon Galbalos
- Bolblaze Dragon
- Terradragon Hulcoon Berga
The soundtrack has been composed by Motoi Sakuraba.