| Dragheart Weapon |
A Dragheart Weapon is put into the Hyperspatial Zone which is next to your graveyard at the start of the game. You can only have 8 cards in your hyperspatial zone and they are counted separately from your main deck of 40 cards. At any time during a duel, you are allowed to look at your opponent's hyperspatial zone.
A Dragheart Weapon card is two-sided, featuring the Dragheart Weapon on the lower costing side, and a Dragheart Creature on the higher costing side.
- On a 3 sided card, a Dragheart Weapon is also able to flip over to a Dragheart Fortress.
When you put a Dragheart Weapon into the battle zone, it is equipped to a creature, in the same way like you would link your creatures with the God race or cross a Cross Gear to a creature. Note that a Dragheart Weapon can only be equipped onto the Draguner that put it into the battle zone and no other creature, aside of when an Evolution Creature is placed on top of the Draguner who equipped it. When this weapon side activates its Dragsolution ability by fulfilling its conditions, you may detach and flip the weapon to its Dragheart Creature side, transforming it into a new, stronger creature.
List of Dragheart Weapons
- See also: List of Dragheart
List of Draguners
Each creature with the Draguner race has an ability that puts a Dragheart from your hyperspatial zone into the battle zone.
- See here: List of Draguners
- See also: Dragheart Creature rulings
- Q: What is a Dragheart Weapon?
- A: A creature will put a Dragheart Weapon from the hyperspatial zone into the battle zone and equip it. This will give an ability to the equipped creature.
- Q: Can I have a Dragheart Weapon without a creature equipped to it?
- A: You can't. When a creature equipped with a Dragheart Weapon would leave the battle zone, the weapon is returned to the hyperspatial zone.
- Q: There is a Dragheart Weapon in the battle zone. Can I equip it to another creature?
- A: No, you can't.
- Q: How do I get a Dragheart into the battle zone?
- Q: When the Dragheart leaves the battle zone, what happens?
- A: It is returned to the owner's hyperspatial zone. It can not go to any zone other than the battle zone of the hyperspatial zone. For example, if it was to be put into your hand, put it in your hyperspatial zone.
- Q: When you put a Dragheart in the battle zone, can it be on the creature side? Or just the weapon side?
- A: You can put a Dragheart into the battle zone on either side, as long as the card that puts it outmatches the appropriate cost of that side.
- Q: When you put a Dragheart Creature into the battle zone, can you attack immediately with it?
- A: No you can't: it gets Summoning Sickness like normal creatures.
- Q: How can Dragheart weapons be flipped to their creature side?
- Q: When is the "Dragsolution" ability of Dragheart Creatures activated?
- A: When the card is flipped to its creature side.
- Q: Can you put Draghearts into the battle zone via creatures that can put Psychic Creatures into the battle zone from your hyperspatial zone?
- A: No, you can't since they are different card types.
- Q: When a Dragheart Weapon is flipped to its creature side by its "Dragsolution", does it count as it was put into the battle zone?
- A: No it doesn't, it is treated as it already was in the battle zone.
- Q: When a weapon was flipped over by "Dragsolution", can it attack immediately?
- Q: Are creatures equipped with Dragheart Weapons treated differently to creatures crossed with Cross Gears and/or are they treated as one entirety?
- A: No, a Dragheart Weapon is treated as a separate object from the creature - although it can't stay in the battle zone on its own - so it will be treated substantially in the same way as Cross Gears. Therefore,
- 1. If you evolve a creature equipped with a Dragheart Weapon, that evolution creature will be equipped with that Dragheart Weapon.
- 2. A Draguner doesn't get the name of the equipped Dragheart Weapon.
- 3. If a monocolored creature is equipped with a Dragheart Weapon that has different civilizations to the creature it's equipped with has, the creature is not treated as a multicolored creature.
- 4. If a Dragheart Weapon equipped to a Draguner leaves the battle zone directly via Lance of Tonginus, the leaving of that Dragheart Weapon will be counted towards the awakening of Dias Zeta, the Temporal Suppressor.
- 5. If a Dragheart weapon equipped to a Draguner leaves the battle zone directly via Shining Nova, Dragon Flame Phoenix, the Draguner equipped with this Dragheart weapon will be counted as destroyed.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
D2 Field ● DG Field ● DM Field
Dragheart Creature ● Dragheart Fortress ● Dragheart Weapon
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear
Evolution Dragheart Creature ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Evolution Psychic Creature
Exile Creature ● Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Happiness Field ● Moonless Night Field
Mono Artifact ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Neo Gacharange Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Field ● Psychic Super Creature
T2 Field ● Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Cards that can be put into the Battle Zone at the start of the game
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
4 or more of this card in your deck ● Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Hyperspatial Cost ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● Name Rule
Optional ● Overkill ● Play ● Power Creep ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification