- This card is partially named after Dogra Magra, a Japanese detective story. This is shared with Magurakazura, D2M.
- This is also shared with Doggmag, Parasite of Decay.
- This creature's last ability is shared with Jigokushivaku, D2K, slightly differing on the trigger condition.
- In the anime, when this creature is launched from the Revolution Change platform, it broke the two traffic lights near the platform as a symbol of its betrayal to the Revolutionaries.
- In the background story, after Magurakazura, D2M ate the resurrected Master Initials, it powered up into Doguraeater, D2M2.
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.