| Diamond State |
It is named after the Diamond series of cards, originally beginning with Diamond Cutter.
|Light / Spell / 5|
| ■ This turn, ignore any effects that prevent your creatures from attacking your opponent. |
(For example, ignore summoning sickness and card effects that say "This creature can't attack"
or "This creature can't attack players". Your creatures can't attack creatures this way.)
There are 3 types of effects that these cards can be used against.
- Ignoring a continuous effect.
- Losing the ability that limits attacks.
- Being able to attack regardless of summoning sickness.
These sort of cards are mostly used to ignore abilities that prevent your blockers from attacking as they often feature abilities such as "this creature can't attack." or "this creature can't attack players."
- While similar in what ways they allow you to attack, each of these cards differs slightly from each other.
- As Diamond State cars can ignore continuous effects, it makes cards such as Slowly Chain useless.
- Codename Orewaleo and Everlast, Destiny King are an exception on ignoring continuous effects as they lose the ability if they leave the battle zone.
- While these cards ignore effects that stop your creatures from attacking, Eternal Moon, the Enlightened White Knight and Saurupio, Ancient King is still able to prevent the opposing player from being able to be attacked.
Table of Cards
|Card Name:||What creatures can attack:||What you are able to attack:||What attacking limit is made invalid:|
|Diamond Cutter||All of your creatures.||Opponent.||Effect, Summoning Sickness|
|Diamond Sword||All of your creatures.||Opponent.||Effect, Summoning Sickness|
|Diamond Glorius, Light Divine Dragon||All of your creatures. (Except itself.)||Opponent.||Effect, Summoning Sickness|
|Diamond Aven, Spirit of Awakening||All of your creatures. (Except itself.)||Opponent.||Effect, Summoning Sickness|
|Miracle Portal||One creature.||Opponent.||Effect, Summoning Sickness|
|Colonel Koala, Forest Commander||One creature.||Anything.||Effect, Summoning Sickness|
|Wiz, White Knight Enlightener||All of your creatures with Blocker.||Opponent.||Effect, Summoning Sickness|
|Great Chakra, the Storm Awakened||All of your creatures with Blocker.||Anything.||Effect|
|Codename Orewaleo||All of your creatures with Blocker.||Anything.||Ability|
|Large March Spark||All of your Guardians||Opponent.||Effect|
|Heaven's Thunder||One of creatures with Blocker.||Anything.||Effect|
|Diva Live, Light Weapon Trick||All of your creatures.||Anything.||Ability|
|Everlast, Destiny King||All of your creatures with Blocker.||Anything.||Ability|
|Tranki, Strange Stone / Eye of the Tiger||All of your creatures with Blocker.||Anything||Ability|
- Diamond Cutter is the same as Nagure, Kongou's Break / Diamond Cutter.
- Speed Attacker is similar to the Diamond State, allowing creatures to attack without summoning sickness. However, a card such as Supersonic Jet Pack doesn't allow creatures that have "This creature can't attack" to attack whereas Diamond State cards do.
- Snow Faerie evolution creatures in the OCG have "Diamond" in their names (e.g. Diamond Cascade), however this is unrelated to Diamond State cards.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
D2 Field ● DG Field ● Dragheart Creature ● Dragheart Fortress ● Dragheart Weapon
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Exile Creature
Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Happiness Field
Moonless Night Field ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Evolution Creature ● Psychic Super Creature ● Twinpact
Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
4 or more of this card in your deck ● Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● Name Rule ● Optional ● Overkill
Play ● Power Creep ● Psychic Cost ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification