| Deck Compression |
山札圧縮 (Yamafuda Asshuku)
On the other hand, deck compression is a strategy of removing unnecessary cards from a deck, with effects that draw increasing in quality.
In addition, there are cards that are likely to decay from the deck (such as Faerie Life at the end of the game) with Dandy Eggplant, Romanov the 1st, Lord of the Demonic Eye and Mystic Treasure Chest that can be used to put specific cards into your mana zone or graveyard to prevent hand accidents. It can also increase the hit rate of cards that refer to the top of the deck as Unryu, Sumo Doctor and the Revolution 0 Trigger keyword.
- Other than cards that have the same cost, you can also increase the hit rate of Gachanko Gachirobo with search cards.
- In the case of a combo that uses cards that don't use the deck directly, it is sometimes easier to use deck compression that direct search as the costs and recovery may be cheaper.
- Cards such as Tenzan, Sinister Demon Dragon, Evolution Burst - Into the Wild, Asamaram, Red Attack Silver and FORBIDDEN STAR ~World's Last Day~ all can help towards deck compression in large amounts, but the important Key Cards may accidentally be put into the wrong zone.
- Since Forbidden ~The Sealed X~ has been in the battle zone since the start of the start of the game, even if the exclude the 6 cards used as random seals, you can treat the first turn as already having 1 card from the deck compressed.
- Extracting a large number of cards from your deck with Invincible Technology, Necrodragon End of the World, or Gaga Last Mysterica, Lord of Spirits can be said to be best deck compression cards.
- Its important to note that you will deck-out if you use too much.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
D2 Field ● DG Field ● Dragheart Creature ● Dragheart Fortress ● Dragheart Weapon
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Exile Creature
Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Happiness Field
Moonless Night Field ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Evolution Creature ● Psychic Super Creature ● Twinpact
Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
4 or more of this card in your deck ● Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● Name Rule ● Optional ● Overkill
Play ● Power Creep ● Psychic Cost ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification