|DMR-23 Dogiragolden VS Dormageddon X |
|Translation:||Dogiragolden VS Dormageddon X|
|Gallery:||DMR-23 Card Set Gallery|
|Release Date:||December 16, 2016|
|Next Set:||DMRP-01 Here Come the Jokers!!|
|Previous Set:||DMR-22 The World of Zero!! Blackout!!|
Evolution Creatures make a return in this DMR set after being excluded in the previous 2 DMR sets. Enemy civilization cards also make a return after a 2-year hiatus in DMR sets.
It also introduces the first card with a sticker slapped on it when it is packaged, Final Dogiragolden which is sticked with a Dogiragon Buster, Blue Leader sticker upon being packaged. Therefore, the surface of the card is made of a different material.
This set also introduces a Final Forbidden Creature that is made out of 5 cards, FORBIDDEN STAR ~World's Last Day~/Dormageddon X, Forbidden Armageddon. All 5 cards are packaged in 1 pack, replacing all commons and uncommons in that pack.
And at last, this set also introduces the first card that is printed in a different font and a different art style than any other card in a DMR set, Jolly the Johnny Joe.
- This set consists of 86 cards, including:
- 1 Final Forbidden Legend Cards
- 2 Legend Cards
- 9 Super Rares
- 10 Very Rares
- 18 Rares
- 18 Uncommons
- 28 Commons
This set introduces the following ability words.
|Final Final Revolution—When you put this creature into the battle zone, if "Final Revolution" was not used during the game, EFFECT|
This set introduces the following keywords.
|Forbidden Big Bang—When this seal is removed, if there are no more seals on this Final Forbidden Field, flip all 5 cards and meld them as one creature.|
This set introduces the following races;
Final Forbidden Legend Card X legend
- FFL1/FFL5 FORBIDDEN STAR ~World's Last Day~
FL1b/FL1b Dormageddon X, Forbidden Armageddon
- FFL2/FFL5 FORBIDDEN STAR ~World's Last Day~
- FFL3/FFL5 FORBIDDEN STAR ~World's Last Day~
- FFL4/FFL5 FORBIDDEN STAR ~World's Last Day~
- FFL5/FFL5 FORBIDDEN STAR ~World's Last Day~
- S1/S9 Phantasm, Moon's Radiance
- S2/S9 Giga Speed, D2W2
- S3/S9 Kill the Borof, Rebellion of K
- S4/S9 Teranesk, Hard Battling Ancient Dragon
- S5/S9 Miracle Star, Time Caster
- S6/S9 Katsuking Jr, Kung Fu Generation
- S7/S9 Weiyou, Muji
- S8/S9 Ooparts, Last Question
- S9/S9 Doguraeater, D2M2
- 1/74 Vizenma, D2J2
- 2/74 Platina Walsura S
- 3/74 Dooms, Demonic Heavens Slash
- 4/74 Mega Dueber Dragon
- 5/74 Jack, Bei B
- 6/74 Royalwan, Sagely Dog Elemental
- 7/74 Wild Safari Channel, D of Great Revolution
- 8/74 Clear Hades, Crystal Emperor
- 9/74 Mad Dead Wood, Seductive of D
- 10/74 Dondongyas, Raging Dragon Spirit Tree
- 11/74 Onsowaka J, Sages Elemental
- 12/74 Lulufens, Sun Dragon Elemental
- 13/74 Tune Again
- 14/74 Cyberdice Vegas, Gambling Expert of D
- 15/74 Rebellious Wolf's Emblem
- 16/74 Katsudon, Kung Fu Master
- 17/74 Explosive Ninpo, Phoenix Jutsu
- 18/74 Guevara Base, Bombing Launcher of D
- 19/74 Doremi 24, Miracle 1
- 20/74 Team Doremi's Light Spirit Go!
- 21/74 Mia Damama, Moja
- 22/74 Team Damama's Sacred Go!
- 23/74 Jiin Up, "Question 3"
- 24/74 Team Tech's Wave Go!
- 25/74 Beroringa M, Third Seed
- 26/74 Team Acme's Evil Prison Go!
- 27/74 Hamukatsuman Ace, Brave 1
- 28/74 Team Hamukatsu's Explosion Go!
- 29/74 Mizore, Dragon of Love
- 30/74 Memento Guardian Shrine, Prison Court of D
- 31/74 Neo Vegas, Eureka X
- 32/74 S Zae
- 33/74 Seoisettia, M Demon Dragon
- 34/74 Columbine, M Demon Dragon
- 35/74 Tuscone, Explosive G
- 36/74 Curry Bread of the Universe
- 37/74 Neo Bomber, Beast Army X
- 38/74 Fregata, Gunkan Style
- 39/74 Rainbow Spark
- 40/74 World Stop
- 41/74 Revita, Protection Dragonkind
- 42/74 Demon's Light
- 43/74 Dorhakaba, Final Forbidden Delta
- 44/74 Dorta, Final Forbidden Alpha
- 45/74 Bosskatsu Knuckle and Katsuemon Sword, Double Hero
- 46/74 Rainbow Life
- 47/74 Ponpin, Table Tennis Ball
- 48/74 Doyaribe, Billiard Ball
- 49/74 Tempenche W, Reformed Speed
- 50/74 O Mal
- 51/74 Dorbro, Final Forbidden Gamma
- 52/74 Dordrain, Final Forbidden Beta
- 53/74 Otaketake M
- 54/74 Mega Thousand Dragon
- 55/74 Daigoro, Explosive Follower
- 56/74 Asadappi, Alarm Clock Captain
- 57/74 Zugian Totem
- 58/74 Rabbicellon, Pure Eyes
- 59/74 Jonmajiro, Away Style
- 60/74 Tidalion, Dragon Elemental Machine King
- 61/74 Fasola 24 and Sido 24, Miracle Combo
- 62/74 Pledge of Justice
- 63/74 Njielfin, Wise Guardian Tree
- 64/74 Ubin De Wanuru
- 65/74 Piyozu Bootcamp
- 66/74 Lucasley, Electro Nightmare
- 67/74 Noron Up, "Question 2"
- 68/74 Rainbow Spiral
- 69/74 Tamagineil M, Second Seed
- 70/74 Rainbow Hell
- 71/74 Lock-on Deadly Blow
- 72/74 Mega Spear Dragon
- 73/74 Taiyaki Giant
- 74/74 Yell Life
Revolution Change - Dragons
(Each of these creatures has a Revolution Change ability that can be used when a Dragon [except Borof] of their respective civilization that costs 5 or more attacks.)
- — Ooparts, Last Question
- — Doguraeater, D2M2
- — Final Dogiragolden
- — Katsuking Jr, Kung Fu Generation
- — Kill the Borof, Rebellion of K
(Each of these creatures has a Revolution Change ability that can be used when a Dragon of their respective civilization [of any cost] attacks.)
(Each of these multicolored spells have an additional Mana Arms 2 ability for multicolored cards.)
Battle Zone Leavers
(Each of these creatures have an ability that triggers when they leave the battle zone.)
- Light — Doyaribe, Billiard Ball
- Water — O Mal
- Darkness — Otaketake M
- Fire — Daigoro, Explosive Follower
- Nature — Jonmajiro, Away Style
(Each of these spells all have Go in their name and are Shield Trigger spells from different revolutionary teams.)
- — Team Doremi's Light Spirit Go!
- — Team Tech's Wave Go!
- — Team Acme's Evil Prison Go!
- — Team Hamukatsu's Explosion Go!
- — Team Damama's Sacred Go!
(Each of these creatures have an ability when you summon a creature that has both civilizations corresponding to the Team races.)
- Light — Ponpin, Table Tennis Ball
- Water — S Zae
- Darkness — Seoisettia, M Demon Dragon
- Fire — Asadappi, Alarm Clock Captain
- Nature — Fregata, Gunkan Style
Revolution Change - Team Civs
(Each of these creatures with a Team race have a Revolution Change ability for their respective civilizations.)
- — Doremi 24, Miracle 1
- — Jiin Up, "Question 3"
- — Beroringa M, Third Seed
- — Hamukatsuman Ace, Brave 1
- — Mia Damama, Moja
Cost 5 D2 Field Supporters
(Each of these creatures can put a D2 Field that costs 5 or less into the battle from different zones.)
- Light — Onsowaka J, Sages Elemental
- Water — Neo Vegas, Eureka X
- Darkness — Columbine, M Demon Dragon
- Fire — Tuscone, Explosive G
- Nature — Neo Bomber, Beast Army X
(Each of these creatures have effects reliant to D2 fields and are leaders of an Initials faction)
Shield Trigger D2 Fields
(Each of these D2 Fields have a Shield Trigger ability.)
- Light — Memento Guardian Shrine, Prison Court of D
- Water — Cyberdice Vegas, Gambling Expert of D
- Darkness Fire — Mad Dead Wood, Seductive of D
- Nature — Guevara Base, Bombing Launcher of D
- Dogiragolden VS Dormageddon X is the 3rd and last DMR booster pack in the Revolution Final block, a set less than most blocks which contain 4 main DM/DMR booster packs.