A cycle of creatures that trigger an ability whenever a spell or a creature that costs 8 or more is summoned or cast.
- Light — Jill Haiku, Space Guardian
- Water — Soelbo Crawler
- Darkness — Rabiripit, Remembrance Doll
- Fire — Liliy Peloru
- Nature — Aun Giant
A cycle of cards that have Super Shield Trigger. Light, Darkness and Nature are spells. Water and Fire are creatures.
- Light — Novalty Entrio
- Water — Uni, Shell Beast
- Darkness — Zessir Saga
- Fire — Kinchora
- Nature — Aurora Pikanchi
A cycle of Neo Creatures that have abilities that trigger after the creature attacks or is tapped.
- Light — Shuura, Dawn's Visit
- Water — Harinsen, Magical Frontline
- Darkness — Debit Cutter
- Fire — Shinpanman
- Nature — Ka Lacchi Tank
A cycle of creatures that have no abilities and the Common rarity. They each have old races.
- Light — Baruasatte, Electronic Apostle
- Water — Dionefish
- Darkness — Tentaic Worm, Plague Worm
- Fire — Les's Wrench
- Nature — Shell Fate
A cycle of Twinpact creatures that support a spell of a specific category, which their spell side belongs to. Each of the spells are reprints.
- Light — Uisu, Dragon Armored's Investigation / Holy Spark
- Water — Neonkus, Palace Missionary / Neo Brain
- Darkness — Mad Demon Excellency / Demon Hand
- Fire — Magmajigoku, Dragon Armored Car / Hell's Scrapper
- Nature — Na Turalgo Danger / Natural Trap
A cycle of spells that have "Super Shield Trigger" and are each part of a spell category.
- Light — Spark x Spark
- Water — Brain x Brain
- Darkness — Hand x Hand
- Fire — Scrapper x Scrapper
- Nature — Trap x Trap
A cycle of Neo Creatures that have Neo Evolution.
- Light — Shidas, Strange Stone
- Water — Ikariya, Shell Beast
- Darkness — Grill, Darma
- Fire — Kingon, Dial Tank
- Nature — Banyanya Tank
A cycle of Vanilla creatures with a race introduced in the DMRP series of booster packs.
- Light — Shinburu, Beginning of the Definite
- Water — Namakoko, Shell Beast
- Darkness — Yuzulu, Misfortune Demon 85
- Fire — Arima Churis
- Nature — Bunnira
A cycle of Master Hazard twinpact cards. The creature side is in the Nature Civilization while each spell side is a different monocolored civilization.
- Light — Baraghiara, Heavenly Earth Momentum / Ringfinity Violent Holy
- Water — Baraghiara, Heavenly Earth Momentum / Ringfinity Violent Ice
- Darkness — Baraghiara, Heavenly Earth Momentum / Ringfinity Violent Dark
- Fire — Baraghiara, Heavenly Earth Momentum / Ringfinity Violent Blaze
- Nature — Baraghiara, Heavenly Earth Momentum / Tenjoutenge Ringfinity Dokuson
A cycle of Twinpact cards that have the Smash Burst keyword and feature a reprinted card on their spell side.
- Light — Babylenra, Strange Stone / Super Eternal Spark
- Water — Xenoshark, Crystal Record / Crystal Memory
- Darkness — George Barbstein / Ghost Touch
- Fire — Megagoone Churis / Gogogo Go1 Knuckle
- Nature — Kawamoriden / Leaf Storm Trap
A cycle of Twinpact cards that the Smash Burst keyword as well as an ability preventing them from attacking on their creature side.
- Light — Fukki, Three-bodied Walk / Fukkido Recovery
- Water — Gravie, Full Battle Warship / Extreme Force Kiagein
- Darkness — Emil Cioran / Larevedere
- Fire — Foot Fanta Jista / Dryshoot Fireball
- Nature — Vam Wingdam / Sonic Dance
- Light — Ancoba, Strange Stone / Butzbutz Rain
- Water — Madeku, Shell Beast / Clamdunk
- Darkness — Zach, Misfortune Demon 17 / Zakuzaku 17 Consecutive Hits
- Fire — Funbalsan / Funba Fry Die
- Nature — Horbit / Kyoboria Wall
A cycle of Light civilization spells with the Judgment Emblem race.
- Light — Ra Familie, Sabakinoseido
- Light — Ru Kyasso, Sabakinoseido
- Light — Re Ryokaku, Sabakinoseido
A cycle of cards that mention the Ringfinity keyword in their flavor text.
- Light — Miskuzi, Blue Defense Silver
- Water — Turgio, Whirlwind Love
- Darkness — Bikari, Misfortune Demon 74
- Fire — Nagget, Kusari Tank
DMRP-series Booster Packs
DMRP-01 to DMRP-04 ● DMRP-05 to DMRP-08