Each of these Outrage creatures cost 2 mana, have 1000 power and can reduce the summoning cost of their respective civilizations creature by 1 once a turn.
- Light — Acroite, Start Dash
- Water — Mypad, Start Dash
- Darkness — BloodRayne, Start Dash
- Fire — Topgear, Start Dash
- Nature — Kerasas, Start Dash
Each of these creatures have the Exile Creature card type as well as the "Doron Go" ability.
- Light — Nike, Cosmo Cosmos / Michaelangelo, Cosmo Beauty
- Water — Robby, Cho Alchemy / Robin Hood, Mutcha Alchemy
- Darkness — Bhutan, Piggy Blues / British, Hell Blues
- Fire — Katsudon, Kung Fu Dragon / Katsuking, Kung Fu Shogun
- Nature — Global, Matter Horn / Goromaru, Horn Horn
Each of these creatures have the "Shield Go" ability and cost 2 or 3.
- Light — Vernelight, Hard Guard
- Water — Nebula, Finalist Chain
- Darkness — Leatherface, Texas Chainsaw
- Fire — Moped, Positiro Cannon
- Nature — Loxodonta, Primitive Elephant
Each of these creatures have the "Shield Go" ability and have an ability while they are face-up in your shield zone.
- Light — Jetstone, Over Size Dome
- Water — Ikari, Hustle Commander
- Darkness — Phantom, Rose Blossom
- Fire — Cromwell, Iron Cannon
- Nature — Canis, Wonderful One
Each of these creatures have the "Kourin" ability that searches out their respective race, matching the races of the God Nova creatures.
- Light — Pile, Izanai's Spirit Knight
- Water — Akadashi, Izanai's Battle Attack
- Darkness — Garam Masala, Izanai's Fuuma
- Fire — Daidara, Izanai's Explosion
- Nature — Aurora, Izanai's Invitation
- Zero — Nichiren, Izanai's Invitation
Each of these spells has the "Gravity Zero" keyword.
- Light — Diva Live, Light Weapon Trick
- Water — Niyare Get, Zero Trick
- Darkness — Pet Puppet, Puppet Trick
- Fire — Dodonga Don, Outrage Trick
- Nature — Lalala Life, Faerie Trick
- Zero — God Wall, God Trick
Each of these creatures with a "Shield Go" ability have a secondary ability that occurs while they are face-up in your shields.
- Light — Steel, Ultra Defense
- Water — Akashic, Knowledge Keeper
- Darkness — Paranormal, Task Produce
- Fire — Zeroyon, the Chicken Race
- Nature — Salix, Coleman
Each of these creatures feature an Exile Creature in their artwork.
- Light — Nike Optic
- Water — Robby Spiral Moonsault
- Darkness — Bhutan Judgment
- Fire — Katsudon 「I'll do it!」
- Nature — Global Navigation
Each of these allied multicolored spells feature 2 abilities belong to their respective civilizations.
- — Assist of Compassion and Mercy
- — Assist of Knowledge and Weakness
- — Assist of Chaos and Fist Attack
- — Assist of Advance and Onslaught
Each of these spells are enemy-civilizations and have the "Shield Trigger" ability.
- — Faerie Shower
- — Curse of Resurrection and Clash
- — Conflict of Defense and Slashing
- — Carol's Flying Live
Each of these creatures have Shield Go and allow you to destroy them immediately after summoning them. If you do at that time, they will have a spell like effect in addition to going to your shield zone.
- Light — Duralumin, Eccentric Wall
- Water — Stephen Jones, Eccentric Wall
- Darkness — Wickerman, Eccentric Wall
- Fire — Bombardier 4000, Eccentric Wall
- Nature — Trafalgar, Eccentric Wall
Each of these spells have "Double Chance" in their name and allow you to use both abilities if you have an Exile creature in the battle zone.
- Light — Nagool and Kabool, Double Chance
- Water — Kakky and Kesshy, Double Chance
- Darkness — Bokkan and Dokkun, Double Chance
- Fire — Dondon and Panpan, Double Chance
- Nature — Makunoka and Nukunoka, Double Chance
- Light — Kohaku, Go Straight
- Water — Elysium, Go Straight
- Darkness — Elm Street, Go Straight
- Fire — Choinori, Go Straight
- Nature — Rhino, Go Straight