A cycle of Psychic Creatures with a Super Rare and Uncommon Rarity.
- Light — Chakra, Temporal Thunder Dragon and Diana, Temporal Brave
- Water — Luna Allegre, Temporal Tower and Aqua Cutlass, Temporal Swordsman
- Darkness — Rumble, Temporal Sage and April, Temporal Gunprincess
- Fire — Bolshack Dragon, the Temporal Blaze and O'Flame, Temporal Djinn
- Nature — Japan, Temporal Enforcer and Kaiman, Temporal Flower
A cycle of evolution creatures that evolve on their respective civilizations "Soul" ability.
- Holy Soul — Shinran, the Awakener
- Magic Soul — Legendary Amphibious
- Evil Soul — Jack Liger, the Endless Abyss
- Kung Fu Soul — Valtyson, Fierce Armor
- Wild Soul — Super Terradragon Jayanagi
A cycle of spells that cost 1.
- Light — Tulk’s Spirit Reel
- Water — Guard Grip
- Darkness — Bloody Cross
- Fire — Tailspin Slash
- Nature — Rolling Snowman
A cycle of Hyperspatial Spells that cost 5.
- Light — Hyperspatial Shiny Hole
- Water — Hyperspatial Energy Hole
- Darkness — Hyperspatial Revive Hole
- Fire — Hyperspatial Bolshack Hole
- Nature — Hyperspatial Faerie Hole
A cycle of creatures with the Chain ability, each costing 1 less mana than the next card, as well as being feature in its artwork. They were all illustrated by Katora.
A cycle of low mana cost Psychic Creatures with the Uncommon Rarity that each feature an allied civilization on their awakened side.
- — Untouchable, Temporal Hero / Untouchable Powered, the Awakened Protean
- — Martini, Temporal Dancer / Julia Matina, the Awakened Diva
- — Kill, Temporal Brawler / Severance, the Awakened Giant
- — Jon, Temporal Explorer / Jonjo Jon, the Awakened Adventurer
A cycle of Hyperspatial Spells that cost 3.
- Light — Hyperspatial Surprise Hole
- Water — Hyperspatial Extra Hole
- Fire — Hyperspatial Kill Hole
- Nature — Hyperspatial Powered Hole
A cycle of creatures that feature "Temporal Foundation" in their name that put a psychic creature of certain civilizations from the hyperspatial zone into the battle zone when they are destroyed.
- Light — Asphal, Spirit Knight of the Temporal Foundation: Light and Darkness
- Water — Yanus Crawler, of the Temporal Foundation: Water and Fire
- Darkness — Cheval Flute, of the Temporal Foundation: Light and Darkness
- Fire — Rikabu Yanus, Researcher of the Temporal Foundation: Water and Fire
- Nature — Dimension Horn, of the Temporal Foundation: Nature
- Light — Five Star, Temporal Luck: Hakuoh
- Water — G Hogan, Temporal Star: Mimi Tasogare
- Darkness — Black Ganveet, Temporal Soldier: Kyoshiro Kokujo
- Fire — GENJI Double Cross, Temporal Swordsman: Shobu Kirifuda
- Nature — Kankuro, Temporal Actor: George Kamamoto
A cycle of creatures that can tap themselves and 4 or 5 other cards in the mana zone instead of attacking in order to put various Psychic Creatures from the hyperspatial zone into the battle zone.
- Light — Tulk SP,
- Water — Ribbity SP
- Darkness — Dark Strike SP
- Fire — Reppi SP Aini
- Nature — Princess Cub SP
A cycle of spells that feature "Blaster" in their name, each named after a Psychic Creature.
- Light — Five Star Blaster
- Water — Hogan Blaster
- Darkness — Ganveet Blaster
- Fire — GENJI Blaster
- Nature — Kankuro Blaster