- Light — Holy Awe (Taps all of your opponent's creatures.)
- Fire — Burst Shot (Destroys all creatures that have 2000 power or less.)
- Nature — Natural Snare (Puts one of your opponent's creature's in their mana zone.)
- Darkness — Terror Pit (Destroys one of your opponent's creatures.)
A cycle of vanilla creatures that cost 2 and have 2000 power (except Aqua Vehicle.)
- Light — Reusol, the Oracle
- Water — Aqua Vehicle
- Darkness — Writhing Bone Ghoul
- Fire — Immortal Baron, Vorg
- Nature — Burning Mane
A cycle of 10 Evolution Creatures, 2 from each civilization. Each of these civilizations in this set feature an Uncommon and Super Rare card of a certain race.
- Light / Guardian — Larba Geer, the Immaculate and Ladia Bale, the Inspirational
- Water / Liquid People — Crystal Lancer and Crystal Paladin
- Darkness / Parasite Worm — Chaos Worm and Ultracide Worm
- Fire / Human — Armored Cannon Balbaro and Armored Blaster Valdios
- Nature / Beast Folk — Barkwhip, the Smasher and Fighter Dual Fang
A cycle of 5 evolution creatures from each civilization that give an effect to your other creatures from the same civilization in the battle zone.
- Light — Sieg Balicula, the Intense ( Blocker)
- Water — Legendary Bynor (Creatures can't be blocked)
- Darkness — Jack Viper, Shadow of Doom (When destroyed, return to your hand)
- Fire — Überdragon Jabaha (Power attacker +2000)
- Nature — Gigamantis (When destroyed, they are sent to the mana zone)
Many Light and Darkness cards are in a cycle of cards that have an card in the opposing civilization.
- Alcadeias, Lord of Spirits / Ballom, Master of Death
- Aeris, Flight Elemental / Photocide, Lord of the Wastes
- Gulan Rias, Speed Guardian / Purple Piercer
- Amber Grass / Gregorian Worm
- Mist Rias, Sonic Guardian / Mongrel Man
- Screaming Sunburst / Soul Gulp
- Re Bil, Seeker of Archery / Shadow Moon, Cursed Shade
- Fu Reil, Seeker of Storms / Gigabolver
- Milieus, the Daystretcher / Volcano Smog, Deceptive Shade
- Kolon, the Oracle / Locomotiver
A cycle of Water cards that help Light and Darkness.
A cycle of creatures that increase summoning cost of creatures for an enemy civilization.
- Milieus, the Daystretcher (+2 Darkness)
- Volcano Smog, Deceptive Shade (+2 Light)
- Missile Boy (+1 Light)
- Dew Mushroom (+1 Darkness)
A cycle of creatures that have the "Shield Trigger" ability.
- Light — Kolon, the Oracle and Amber Grass
- Water — Hunter Cluster and Aqua Jolter
- Darkness — Locomotiver and Gregorian Worm
- Fire — Kamikaze, Chainsaw Warrior and Magmarex
- Nature — Torcon and Cannon Shell
A cycle of creatures that get additional abilities while battling with a creature of an enemy civilization.
- Ruthless Skyterror (Can attacked untapped Water creatures.)
- Le Quist, the Oracle (Can tap a Darkness or Fire creature when it attacks.)
- Lurking Eel (Fire and Nature blocker.)
- Steel-Turret Cluster (Can't be attacked by Fire and Nature creatures.)
- Gigakail (Light and Nature Slayer.)
- Moon Horn (Gets +1000 power for each of your opponents Water and Darkness creatures in the battle zone.)
- Crow Winger (Gets +1000 power for each of your opponents Water and Darkness creatures in the battle zone.)
- Wisp Howler, Shadow of Tears (Nature and Light Slayer.)
A cycle of 2 creatures that triggers when they are destroyed, putting another copy of the same card from their mana zone into the battle zone.