|Complete Upgrade |
(Kanzen Jōi Gokan)
Complete Upgrade refers to cards that are considered to be strictly better than other cards.
This can be in terms of effect (Often same or stronger), cost (same or lower) and power (same or higher). They also always have the same race as their complete downgrade counterparts as races can often cause a creature to be undermined by effects such as VAN Beethoven, Zenith of "Shura".
Twinpact cards with a creature side strictly better than another non-twinpact creature are considered a complete upgrade. This is also true Twinpact cards with a spell side identical to another spell card are also considered a complete upgrade.
- This can be seen on cards such as Kingdom Ohkabuto / Gouhaten Tsukumogatari > Kingdom Ohkabuto or Mad Demon Excellency / Demon Hand > Demon Hand.
- Bolshack Yamato Dragon > Bolshack Dragon
- Quattro Fang, Super Gang Leader > Fighter Dual Fang
- Astral Super Reef > Astral Warper
- Super Spell Great Blue, the Blue Tide > Spell Great Blue, Blue Divine Dragon
- Scale of Bravery and Love > Explosive Swordplay, Sweltering Heat Tricks > Crimson Hammer
- Codename Orewaleo > Hanusa, Radiance Elemental
- Dueangel, Nine Extremes > Syrius, Firmament Elemental
- One of the reason why Phoenix Saga is unpopular among players is because that it did not have much cards that are outclassing other cards. Due to this, God Apex Saga had lots of complete upgrades such as Bolshack Yamato Dragon and Diamond Sword.
- Creatures that have better effects, and power, but are of different civilizations are not complete upgrades as civilizations have differences in their tactics. (Such as Vampire Silphy and Mega Magma Dragon.) The same goes for creatures with 1 civilization compared to creatures with multiple civilizations due to their different mana requirements. (Such as Perfect Earth, Planetary Dragon and Lionel, Zenith of "Ore".)
- Vanilla creatures are not complete downgrades of creatures with effects as they get support from Matsurida Wasshoi, Aqua Teacher and among other cards that support them. However, creatures such as Poisonous Dahlia and Steel Smasher are downgrades of vanilla cards due to their attacking limits.
- Holy Awe is now no longer a complete downgrade to other Spark spells since it can now be used by Alca Kid, Holy Elemental to send out Lord of Spirits evolution creatures.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear ● Evolution Dragheart Creature ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Evolution Psychic Creature
Exile Creature ● Faerie Field ● Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Giga Orega Aura ● Happiness Field ● King Cell ● Moonless Night Field
Mono Artifact ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Neo Gacharange Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Field ● Psychic Super Creature ● Star Evolution Creature ● Star Max Evolution Creature
T2 Field ● Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Clutch ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Cards that can be put into the Battle Zone at the start of the game
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter ● Cycle
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Hyperspatial Cost ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● More than 4 of this card in your deck
Name Rule ● Optional ● Overkill ● Play ● Power Creep ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification ● Vanilla