|Civilization(s):||All monocolored civilizations.|
A Command, in the definition of Duel Masters, is an extremely powerful soldier of a civilization that can take various forms, from abstract, floating mechanical creatures, to humanoid robots, to wicked-looking beasts made of bone. There is no definite form of a command creature, but they are among the most powerful creatures to appear in the history of duel masters, only matched by the Dragon.
While only initially released in the Light and Darkness civilizations, Water, Fire and Nature Commands were later released during the Divine Evolution Saga block and further.
This later led to other Command races that were part-Dragon.
Putting a Command with the same civilization as a card with a seal on it into the battle zone will allow you to remove a seal from that card. This is especially important as seals would otherwise render creatures unfunctional.
List of Command races
- See also: List of Command Dragons
- Angel Command
- Beast Command
- Cyber Command
- Demon Command
- Flame Command
- Forbidden Sonic Command
- Gaia Command
- Guerrilla Command
- Magic Command
- Sonic Command
- Soul Command
- Sumo Wrestler Command
- Trinity Command
- World Command
- For a full list of cards that support Commands, see here.
- While Command is a generic term, it is not a singular race and can't be picked for effects such as Petrova, Channeler of Suns or Surprise Illusion.
- The word "コマンド" in a card's name (such as Iron Command Dragoon) don't count into this race category.
- This is because it only supports cards with a "Command" race.
Other Command races
Other Command races
Ten Kings Dragon races
Giant Dragon ● Hero Dragon ● Dynamite Dragon
Nitro Dragon ● Shinobi Dragon ● Dreammate Dragon
Splash Queen Dragon ● Human Dragon ● Funky Knightmare Dragon
Sonic Command Dragon ● Snow Faerie Dragon ● Oracle Dragon ● Draguner Dragon
Infinite Dragon ● Infinite Master Dragon ● Zero Dragon