Cards are the game objects used to play the Duel Masters Trading Card Game.
In order to play Duel Masters, you construct a deck consisting of 40 cards to battle against your opponent (In the English game, the deck is only a minimum of 40 cards).
Each card features some of the following elements;
The card frame design was changed with the Episode 1 block, featuring civilization-colored mana costs and mana numbers on the bottom of the card. The text box of each card had its area increased, as well as a clearer designation of the set (as well as a block icon) the card is from, rather than only a set symbol.
The card type indicator has also received visual differences.
List of cards that remove cards from the battle zone
Each of the cards that can remove a card in the battle zone is treated differently than regular removal categories that can destroy creatures or break shields. The way they work differs based on the target they choose.
- You may target any of the cards in the stack of creatures.
- Only the card you targeted will be removed from the stack.
- If you remove the top card of the evolution creature, you choose a number of creatures under it up to the appropriate number of Evolution Source required for the creature to evolve into to stay in the battle zone and the rest will be put into the graveyard.
- The evolution creature will be counted as leaving the battle zone normally.
- The evolution source is counted as having a cost of 0.
- You can remove any creature with the God race that you target (Left, Center, Right).
- You may choose an unchoosable god.
- Removing Suva, Emperor of the Gods via card removal results in an instant loss for its owner.
- You can remove directly a Psychic Cell that is linked and attached to others forming a Psychic Super Creature.
- As the psychic cells can not stay in the battle zone by themselves when not fully linked, they are returned to the hyperspatial zone.
- A single Psychic cell counts as having a cost of 0.
- Psychic links that are removed this way do not count as leaving the battle zone, so Link Releases do not trigger.
Shields affected by Shield Plus
- You can remove one card of the shield affected by Shield Plus.
- You can remove a seal from any creature that was affected by it, or from a Forbidden Impulse.
- Once all seals on the creature were removed, the creature reactivates.
- Once all seals from a Sealed Impulse are removed, it flips and becomes a Forbidden Creature.
- A seal is treated as having a cost of 0.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
Dragheart Creature ● Dragheart Fortress ● Dragheart Weapon
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear
Evolution Dragheart Creature ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Evolution Psychic Creature
Exile Creature ● Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Happiness Field ● Moonless Night Field
Mono Artifact ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Neo Gacharange Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Field ● Psychic Super Creature
T2 Field ● Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Cards that can be put into the Battle Zone at the start of the game
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
4 or more of this card in your deck ● Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Hyperspatial Cost ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● Name Rule
Optional ● Overkill ● Play ● Power Creep ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification