|Can't Attack |
攻撃できない (Kōgeki Dekinai)
There are also other creatures that are unable to attack creatures or players in the other civilizations.
|Water / Creature |
■ This creature can't attack.
|Water / Creature |
■ This creature can't attack players.
|Nature / Creature |
■ This creature can't attack creatures.
■ Whenever this creature becomes blocked, it breaks one of your opponent's shields.
■ Double breaker (This creature breaks 2 shields.)
Creatures with this demerit often have a greater cost-to-power ratio than normal creatures.
- Cards such as Cutthroat Skyterror are often specialized in returning attacks due to this.
Some cards restrict attacks by certain creatures.
|Light / Creature |
■ Creatures that have power 3000 or more can't attack. (Creatures that have power less than 3000 and get extra power while attacking can still attack.)
Cards with these effects are useful as a defense measure. By locking your opponents attacks, it can also lead to the potential of Deck-out if not removed.
- Nariel Enforcer is a famous decktype utilizing these 2 cards together, however Nariel, the Oracle is in the Hall of Fame.
The most commonly used cards in this category include:
There are also some creatures such as Fuuma Garmagias that prevent your other creatures from attacking.
There are many in the Light Civilization, and are heavily used in decks based on blockers. It can also be used to invalidate the lock by cards such as Nariel, the Oracle. However the Diamond State cards have a range of effects on how they invalidate the "can attack" effect.
- Invalidates "can't attack player" effect.
- Invalidates "can't attack" effect.
- "This creature can't attack" means that they are completely unable to attack, so they won't be forced to attack by a card such as Super Necrodragon Abas Nonaris that says a creature must attack it "if able".
- This can become a merit when a creature is stated to be unable of attacking other creatures, since it prevents them from being walled by such cards.
- There are also game rules that prevent creatures from attacking on the turn they are put into the battle zone. This is known as "summoning sickness".
- Some creatures such as cards with "speed attacker", evolution creatures, linked Gods, and awakened psychic creatures don't get summoning sickness.
- Since "summoning sickness" is usually included in "this creature can't attack" it can be invalidated by Diamond Sword and most other Diamond State cards.
- While similar in wording, this ability is not the same as "Unattackable".
- Although it is easy to misunderstand, the ability of not being able to "attack players" prevents you from Direct Attacks as well as attacking your opponents shields. This is because the shield itself is not the target of an attack, only the player is. The shield is only broken indirectly as the result of an attack after choosing the player as an attack target.
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
Dragheart Creature ● Dragheart Fortress ● Dragheart Weapon
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear
Evolution Dragheart Creature ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Evolution Psychic Creature
Exile Creature ● Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Happiness Field ● Moonless Night Field
Mono Artifact ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Neo Gacharange Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Field ● Psychic Super Creature
T2 Field ● Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Cards that can be put into the Battle Zone at the start of the game
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
4 or more of this card in your deck ● Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Hyperspatial Cost ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● Name Rule
Optional ● Overkill ● Play ● Power Creep ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification