| Break Bonus |
ブレイク・ボーナス (Bureiku Bōnasu)
DM-33 Rising Dragon
It doesn't appear on any light creatures. This is likely due to the Light Civilization creating shields or defending them.
The latest reminder text for Break Bonus reads;
|Break Bonus (After this creature's attack, if this creature is still in the battle zone, for each shield this creature broke you may use the following ability.)|
|XENOM, the Reaper King|
|Darkness / Evolution Creature / Demon Command / 7 / 13000|
| ■ Evolution—Put on one of your Demon Commands.
■ Triple breaker (This creature breaks 3 shields)
Cards with the Break Bonus ability
- Q: How do I use the "Break Bonus" ability?
- A: When one of your creatures with the "Break Bonus" ability attacks your opponent, and you break your opponents shields. If you still have that creature in the battle zone, you can use the "Break Bonus" ability for that creature a number of times for each shield that you broke.
- Q: I attacked my opponents with a creature that has a "Double Breaker" and "Break Bonus" ability. If your opponent only has one shield, how many times can you use the "Break Bonus" ability?
- A: Only once. You can only use the "Break Bonus" a number of times determined by how many shields that you broke.
- Q: I attacked my opponent with a creature that has a "Break Bonus" ability. I break a shield that has a "Shield trigger" ability. How is it resolved?
- A: The ability of the "Break Bonus" is not triggered until the end of the attack. If your opponent uses a "Shield Trigger" ability, that card is resolved before the effect of your "Break Bonus" ability.
- Q: How many times do you have to trigger the "Break Bonus" ability after breaking shields? Do you need to do it for each shield broken if you don't want to?
- A: No, you can choose how many times you wish to use the "Break Bonus" ability. For example, if you broke 2 shields, you can choose to use the ability, 0, 1, or 2 times.
- Q: Do you have to decide in advance how many times you want to use the ability of "Break Bonus"?
- A: No, it's not necessary to decide in advance. After breaking your opponents shields you may choose to trigger the number of times you want to active the "Break Bonus" ability as many times as you want.
- Q: A creature with the "Break Bonus" ability can only use its ability if it is still in the battle zone after an attack ends. Is there such a situation where a creature would be removed after a shield broke?
- A: If a spell with "Shield Trigger" such as Terror Pit destroys your creature with a "Break Bonus" ability, you are unable to use the "Break Bonus" ability of that card as you do not still have that creature in the battle zone.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution