The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This card can bring out the following Lupia cards from your deck:
- Since Bolshack NEX's ability isn't limited to creatures, you can use it to get Legend Lupia Wing from your deck.
- Bolshack NEX can benefit from a few of the Lupia creatures that it can break out from the deck.
- Bocco Lupia will guarantee at least 1 destroyed blocker.
- Cocco Lupia lets you swarm the field with Dragons.
- Dark Lupia will allow you to destroy an opponent's creature if Bolshack NEX is destroyed.
- Rinne Lupia and Cutie Lupia will allow Bolshack NEX to be returned to the deck or hand. Rinne Lupia also allows Bolshack NEX to retrieve previously destroyed Lupia creatures.
- Toppa Lupia allows you to destroy itself on order to untap Bolshack NEX, and allow it to win the battle.
- Mach Lupia gives it Speed Attacker and allows it to keep summoning Lupia creatures out of the deck.
- Massu Lupia gives it +1000 Power.
- Valkyrie Lupia, Sky Lord Dragonmech to search out a Dragon such as another Bolshack NEX.
- Use Bolshack NEX's ability to bring out Galaxy Lupia. Then use Meteorburn (Whenever this creature attacks, you may put 3 cards under this creature into your graveyard. If you do, search your deck. You may put a creature that has NEX in its name into the battle zone from it. Then shuffle your deck.) to get another Bolshack NEX out from your deck and then a Mach Lupia, giving the two Bolshack NEXs "speed attacker".
- However, Galaxy Lupia will need creatures to be evolved onto.
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.