|Bio Kick |
DM-23 The End of the Universe
It enables a creature card with this ability to be discarded from your hand when a creature of a specific race that you controls attacks and isn't blocked in order to trigger their ability. It's not very useful in competitive play due to the creatures that have this ability all having poor power to cost ratios when put into the battle zone directly and their minimal effects.
The latest reminder text for Bio Kick reads;
|Bio Kick—Whenever one of your "RACE" attacks and isn't blocked, you may discard this card from your hand. If you do, "EFFECT".|
Cards with the Bio Kick ability
- Q: How do I use the "Bio Kick" ability?
- A: If a specified race of creature attacks your opponent is not blocked, you can discard a card with a "Bio Kick" ability from your hand. You then use the ability of the creature with "Bio Kick".
- Q: When a creature of the specified race attacks and has not been blocked, are you forced to discard?
- A: No, you can choose to leave them in your had and save them. You do not need to inform your opponent that you have a card with "Bio Kick" in your hand.
- Q: A creature of the specified race attacks your opponent and has not been blocked. There is a two creatures in your had with the Bio Kick ability. Can I use both?
- A: Yes. There is no limit to the number of "Bio Kick" creatures you can discard from your hand.
- Q: There is a creature in the battle zone with a Bio Kick ability. Are you able to use that creatures "Bio Kick" ability?
- A: No, when a creature is not in your hand, Bio Kick can't be used.
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution
Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Neo Evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution