| Bio Kick |
DM-23 The End of the Universe
It enables a creature card with this ability to be discarded from your hand when a creature of a specific race that you controls attacks and isn't blocked in order to trigger their ability. It's not very useful in competitive play due to the creatures that have this ability all having poor power to cost ratios when put into the battle zone directly and their minimal effects.
The latest reminder text for Bio Kick reads;
|Bio Kick—Whenever one of your "RACE" attacks and isn't blocked, you may discard this card from your hand. If you do, "EFFECT".|
|Flare Fusion Dragoon|
|Fire / Creature / Tyranno Drake / 7 / 6000|
| ■ Bio Kick—Whenever one of your Tyranno Drake attacks and isn't blocked, you may discard this card from your hand. |
If you do, choose any number of opponent's creatures that have total power 3000 or less, and destroy them.
■ Double breaker (This creature breaks 2 shields.)
Cards with the Bio Kick ability
- Q: How do I use the "Bio Kick" ability?
- A: If a specified race of creature attacks your opponent is not blocked, you can discard a card with a "Bio Kick" ability from your hand. You then use the ability of the creature with "Bio Kick".
- Q: When a creature of the specified race attacks and has not been blocked, are you forced to discard?
- A: No, you can choose to leave them in your had and save them. You do not need to inform your opponent that you have a card with "Bio Kick" in your hand.
- Q: A creature of the specified race attacks your opponent and has not been blocked. There is a two creatures in your had with the Bio Kick ability. Can I use both?
- A: Yes. There is no limit to the number of "Bio Kick" creatures you can discard from your hand.
- Q: There is a creature in the battle zone with a Bio Kick ability. Are you able to use that creatures "Bio Kick" ability?
- A: No, when a creature is not in your hand, Bio Kick can't be used.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution