- This creature will enable your opponent to play any number of Madness cards in his hand after destroying all of his non-darkness creatures so watch out when you opponent uses Ryusei Kaiser, the Eternal and Baiken, Blue Dragon of the Hidden Blade. Especially Baiken, Blue Dragon of the Hidden Blade as it will bounce Ballom Ross and thus wasting you 9 mana.
- As such, you might consider pairing this creature with Ryusei In The Dark to counter madness.
- Despite that drawback, Ballom Ross can also be used the same way as Ganveet Blaster to destroy Zeniths and then discard them after they return to the opponent's hand due to Eternal Omega.
- Since this creature costs 1 less than Dorballom, Lord of Demons, it could be adapted in some decks and be brought out one turn earlier to wipe the opponent's field and discard his hand, then next turn you can go for the kill with Dorballom.
- Since this creature costs the same as Barlowe, Devil Priest, mixing it with graving strategies would be futile since you can simply summon this creature normally in the same turn as Barlowe.
|Ballom Ross, Lord of Demons|
|Gallery ● Rulings ● Tips ● Trivia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.