| Attack Chance |
アタック・チャンス (Atakku Chansu)
DMR-06 Episode 2: Victory Rush
Attack Chance is an ability that can be cast for no cost when your creatures attack. While it was originally for creatures of a certain race, many spells can now be triggered when a certain creature such as Beethoven, Zenith of "Horror" attacks.
Most of the spells with the attack chance keyword have Kanji in their artwork.
|Alien Storm, Secret Alien|| |
|Dragon Bone, Secret Wicked Dragon|| |
|Hunter Fire, Secret Hunter|| |
|Kaiser Flame, Secret Flame Dragon|| |
|Mecha Machine, Secret Fusion|| |
|Saint Flash, Secret Ore Flow|| |
|Wild Vegetable, Secret Thousand Cut|| |
|Nothing Zero, Secret Destruction|| |
|Zenith Symphony, Secret Zenith|| |
|Golden Victory, Secret Ogre|| |
|LOVE x HATE, Secret Cruelty|| |
The latest reminder text for Attack Chance reads;
|Attack Chance "NAME/RACE" (When one of your "NAME/RACE"s attack, you may cast this spell for no cost.)|
Cards with the Attack Chance ability
- Q: What is "Attack Chance"?
- A: Attack Chance is an ability that allows you to cast spells for free when the specified creature attacks,
- Q: What is the timing of casting a spell using "Attack Chance"?
- A: The "Attack Chance" ability is triggered at the same time as "Whenever this creature attacks" abilities would trigger, so the spell is cast before your opponent can block.
- Q: Can I cast 2 or more Spells with "Attack Chance" during a single creature's attack?
- Q: 2 of my Great Mecha Kings attack. Can I use 2 copies of Mecha Machine, Secret Fusion?
- A: Yes. As both of the creatures attack, you must reveal both copies of the spell, and resolve them in any order you wish.
- Q: After I drew cards with Mecha Machine, Secret Fusion, I drew another copy of the spell. Can I use the second copy?
- A: No. After the creatures have already attacked and the first spell is triggered, it is now too late to cast the second copy.
- Q: Can you cast a spell with "Attack Chance" normally?
- A: Yes, you may cast the spell with its regular mana cost during your turn.
Accelerator ● Annihilating Soul Recall ● Attack Chance ● Awaken ● Bad Action Dynamite ● Bad Action Dynamite Spell ● Bio Kick ● Bio Tackle ● Break Bonus ● Burning Doron Go ● Chain ● Chain Cascade ● Charger ● Climax Doron Go ● Cyclone ● Denjara Switch ● Doron Go ● Double Evolution Burst ● Double Freeze ● Double Shield Plus ● Double Sympathy ● Dragon Evade ● Dragon Mana Arms ● Dragsolution ● Dynamo ● Escape ● Eternal Omega ● Evo Charger
Final Final Revolution ● Final Revolution ● Forbidden Big Bang ● Forbidden Liberate ● Forbidden Mechanism ● Fort Energy ● Free Cross ● Freeze ● Fury Charge ● Gachinko Judge ● Gate of Moonless Night ● Gate of Moonless Night Zetsu ● Genius Sympathy ● Goal Life Gate ● God Slayer ● Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Graveyard Kourin ● Gravity Zero ● Guardman ● Happiness Switch ● Hatenkokonotsugatari ● Holy Field ● Hunting ● Hell's Soul Recall ● Infinity Power Attacker ● Infinity Soulshift ● Invasion ● Jokers Over Explode ● Jokers Change ● Joragon Big 1 ● Kizuna ● Kizuna Comp ● Kizuna Plus ● Knight Magic ● Knightly Generation ● Kourin
Labyrinth ● Last Burst ● Launcher Energy ● Life Gate ● Link Release ● Loop Awaken ● Lost Prism ● Mach Fighter ● Mana Arms ● Mana Kourin ● Mana Reburst ● Marshall Touch ● Master Bad Action Dynamite ● Master Blaster ● Master Double Merabeat ● Master Gogogo Gangan Galaxy ● Master Labyrinth ● Master Merabeat ● Mega Meteorburn 6 ● Metamorph ● Meteorburn Awaken ● Meteorburn ● Multicolored Mana Arms ● Ninja Strike ● No Choice ● Overdrive ● Platinum Drive ● Psychic Link ● Rebirth Chain ● Recycle ● Release ● Revenge Chance ● Revolution 0 Trigger ● Revolution Change ● Revolution
S-Rank Invasion ● Sabaki Z ● Samurai Generation ● Samurai Magic ● Shield Force ● Shield Go ● Shield Plus ● Shield Saver ● Shield Trigger Cross ● Silent Skill ● Solemn Duty ● Soul Recall ● Soulshift ● Space Charge ● Stealth ● Strike Back ● Super Accelerator ● Super Dragsolution ● Super Shield Plus ● Super Shield Trigger ● Super Strike Back ● Survivor ● Sympathy ● Tap Ability ● Thrilling Three ● Trio Doron Go ● Triple Sympathy ● True Escape ● Turbo Rush ● Ultra Doron Go ● Ultra Saver ● Ultra Shield Plus ● Victory Psychic Link ● Wave Striker ● ZERO
Deck evolution ● Mad Deck evolution
Graveyard evolution ● Graveyard Vortex evolution
Graveyard Galaxy Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution Omega
Hand evolution ● Hand Vortex evolution
Mana evolution ● Mana Vortex evolution ● Mana Galaxy Vortex evolution
Super Infinite evolution ● Super Infinite Graveyard evolution ● Super Infinite evolution Omega
Ultimate evolution ● Ultimate evolution MAX
Vortex evolution ● Galaxy Vortex evolution