|Anywhere Zone |
Anywhere Zone is a term used as an unofficial zone.
It's used as a temporary zone for the processing a card, which is special processed when a card is moved between zones until a card has finished its Resolution. It is sometimes known as the "resolution area" or "stack".
- Effects on cards such as Cyber G Hogan or Parlock's Miracle Fever are considered to use this zone temporarily while they are resolving.
- When the card moves between zones, this zone isn't specified by the ability of the card in any way. For example, Duema Ogre! Kikuchi, Assistant Instructor and its interaction with Justice, Lord of Spirits Left God. While Justice is looking at the top 5 cards of your deck in order to cast a spell, it doesn't trigger the ability of Duema Ogre. However, after the spell is cast and put into your graveyard, the ability of Duema Ogre can trigger as the card a seen as being "moved from the deck to your graveyard".
- The position of this zone on cards isn't specified. For example, spells being resolved are often put into the battle zone during a game in the sense that are being "played".
- Although it doesn't have an official name for the zone, it is thought of being "outside the game", distancing itself from the other 7 zones.
- On the other hand, there are places in which the this "zone" exists so there is contradictions in the rule.
- It was mentioned by the "Duel Masters General Game Rule" document.
List of cards that refer to "Anywhere"
While "anywhere" isn't treated as a single zone, certain cards do refer it for their abilities, to signify when a card would be put into a zone other than the zone specified. For example, Azami, Heavy Baby has an ability that triggers when your opponent would put a card into their mana zone from "anywhere" (any other zone, including; deck, graveyard, battle or shields). other than his hand (the specified zone).
Awaken ● Battle ● Block ● Break ● Cast ● Charge ● Cross
Destroy ● Discard ● Dragsolution ● Expand ● Forbidden Liberate
Fortify ● Gachinko Judge ● Generate ● Gacharange Summon ● Link ● Reveal ● Seal
Search ● Shuffle ● Summon ● Switch ● Tap ● Trigger ● Upside Down ● Use
Ability ● Artist ● Card Illustration ● Card Name ● Card Number
Card Rarity ● Card Type ● Cost ● Civilization ● Mana Cost ● Mana Number
Power ● Race ● Soul ● Subtype ● Summon Cost ● Supertype
Dragheart Creature ● Dragheart Fortress ● Dragheart Weapon
Evolution Creature ● Evolution Cross Gear
Evolution Dragheart Creature ● Evolution Exile Creature ● Evolution Psychic Creature
Exile Creature ● Final Forbidden Creature ● Final Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Core ● Forbidden Creature
Forbidden Field ● Forbidden Impulse ● Gacharange Creature ● Happiness Field ● Moonless Night Field
Mono Artifact ● Neo Creature ● Neo Evolution Creature ● Neo Gacharange Creature ● Orega Aura
Psychic Creature ● Psychic Field ● Psychic Super Creature
T2 Field ● Ceremony of Zeron ● Zeron Creature ● Zeron Nebula
Super Deck Zero Duel ● Start Deck Champion Finals
Adds Civilization ● Adds Race ● Alternate Win ● Alternative Cost
Attack Bend ● Basic Card ● Cantrip ● Card Discard ● Chump Block
Cost Reduction ● Deck Manipulation ● Degenerate ● Diamond State
Draw Engine ● Draw Lock ● Draw Source ● Draw Spell
Extra Turn ● Finisher ● Graveyard Fertilizer ● Graveyard Summon
Hand Addition ● Hand Change ● Increase Power
Infinite ● Infinite Attacker ● Infinite Blocker
Mana Acceleration ● Mana Burn ● Mana Curve ● Mana Summon
Opponent Reliance ● Peeping ● Prevents Attack ● Prevents Defeat
Reset ● Resistance ● Reverse Fury Charge ● Reverse Slayer ● Shield Addition
Shield Burn ● Shield Change ● Shield Peek
Suicide ● Skip the rest of the turn ● Trample
Unattackable ● Unblockable ● Unchoosable
Vigilance ● Win All Battles ● 3D Dragsolution
Cards that can be put into the Battle Zone at the start of the game
Blocker Based Removal ● Bounce ● Can Attack Untapped Creatures
Card Based Removal ● Decrease Power ● Fixed Removal ● Force Battle ● Mass Removal
Power Based Removal ● Reset ● Sealing ● Self Removal ● Tap In ● Tap and Destroy
4 or more of this card in your deck ● Activation Cost ● Additional Cost ● Attacking Creature
Can't be destroyed ● Choose a race ● Color Accident ● Concept ● Consists of ● Counter
Dead Card ● Deck Building ● Deck Compression ● Designer's Combo ● Evolution Icon
Evolution Source ● Face Up ● Forced ● Gacha Figure ● Game
Game Table ● Hyperspatial Cost ● Key Card ● Limited Card ● Mode ● Name Rule
Optional ● Overkill ● Play ● Power Creep ● Quasi-Vanilla ● Real Cost ● Repair
Rock-Paper-Scissors ● Stop ● System Creature ● The Over Eggplant-cross
Touch ● Trivia card ● Twinpactification