| Alternate Win |
エクストラウィン (Ekusutora U~in)
Alternate Win is a term given to cards that can grant an alternate way to win the game.
These abilities allow you to win in other ways than attacking your opponent directly or your opponent running out of cards to draw.
|Ultimate Galaxy Universe|
|Light / Evolution Creature / Phoenix / 5 / 17000|
| ■ Evolution—Put on one of your Phoenixes.
■ Meteorburn—Whenever this creature attacks, you may put the bottommost card under this creature into your graveyard. When you put a Phoenix into your graveyard in this way and there are no more cards under this creature, you win the game.
■ Triple breaker (This creature breaks 3 shields.)
|Alephtina, Spiritual Princess|
|Light / Creature / Mecha Del Sol + Arc Seraphim / 4 / 8000|
| ■ This creature costs 1 more to summon for each of your shields.
■ Whenever your opponent's creatures attack you for the first time in a turn and you have no shields, add the top card of your deck to your shields face down.
■ If you have 10 or more shields, you win the game.
■ Double breaker (This creature breaks 2 shields.)
This is a list of cards with alternate win conditions;
- Alephtina, Spiritual Princess
- Codename iFormulaX
- Cyber J Eleven
- Deshibuko Guchipa, Zenith of "Fist"
- Dueland, Transformation of Dreams
- Gyuujinmaru, Legendary Identity
- Heavy Pop, D2P
- Jolly the Johnny
- Jolly the Johnny Joe
- Ken Geki, Absolute Ruler ~Final Flare~
- Keroyon Quartet
- Kyu Kyura Kyurax / Final Burial Five Sense Down
- Shakogairu, Water Academy No. 9
- The End of Universe, Infinite Galaxy
- Ultimate Galaxy Universe
- Waking Up Miss Mei
- Zagaan, Knight of Darkness / 「"I'll make this a one sided battle."」
- Zeek Cavalie, Lord of Dragon Spirits
While they are commonly found in Light and Water civilizations, there are none in the Darkness Civilization.
They are a way to win a game without fear of reversal, but in exchange they can be very difficult to trigger.
Due to how some are triggered abilities, Diehard Ryusei of Invincibility can be used to prevent them from winning the game.
- Alephtina, Spiritual Princess, Cyber J Eleven are static abilities and can't be prevented in this way.
- Heavy Pop, D2P, Keroyon Quartet and P.P.P.P triggers every time during the start of the player's turn if the extra win requirements are fulfilled.
- Gyuujinmaru, Legendary Identity shuffles all of the opponent's creatures into his deck and uses this as an alternate win condition. As a result, it cannot be prevented by static effects such as Valhalla Grande, Invincible Hero nor it can be prevented by Diehard Ryusei of Invincibility as it removes it before Diehard can destroy itself.
- However, it can be prevented by Perfect Defense which is specifically made to counter it.
- Shakogairu, Water Academy No. 9's extra win effect is a substitution effect that makes the player win when he draws the last card of his deck. Therefore, it can't be prevented by Diehard Ryusei of Invincibility and Perfect Defense.
- Perfect Defense can't be used for stopping Ultimate Galaxy Universe, Waking Up Miss Mei, Zeek Cavalie, Lord of Dragon Spirits and Jolly the Johnny as their abilities are triggered when they attack.
Due to their triggering conditions, they are often seen as a form of Overkill. However, Ultimate Galaxy Universe, Alephtina, Spiritual Princess, Codename iFormulaX, Dueland, Transformation of Dreams, Shakogairu, Water Academy No. 9 and Jolly the Johnny Joe decks have appeared in the metagame. Additionally, in some way Jokers decks use Jolly the Johnny as a way of winning and bypassing Revolution 0 Triggers.
List of Extra Win decks
- Universe Extra Win
- Ken Crimson Lord
- Marshall Extra Win
- Heaven's Gate Loop
- Cyber J Eleven
- Keroyon Quartet
- IFormulaX-tra Win
- Wake up Miss Mei
- Zeek Cavalie
- Heavy Pop
- Five Color Jolly the Johnny Joe
- Water Nature Dueland