| Alternate Loss Condition |
(Tokushu Haiboku Jōken)
|Bombazar, Dragon of Destiny|
|Fire + Nature / Creature / Armored Dragon + Earth Dragon / 7 / 6000|
| ■ (This creature is put into your mana zone tapped.)
■ When you put this creature into the battle zone, destroy all other creatures that have 6000 power. Take an extra turn after this one. You lose the game at the end of that turn.
■ Speed attacker (This creature doesn't get summoning sickness.)
■ Double breaker (This creature breaks 2 shields.)
Although Bombazar, Dragon of Destiny is a powerful card that exists on the Premium Hall of Fame, it has a condition that you will lose the game at the end of your Extra Turn. Other cards with this sort of alternate loss trigger have appeared in the Hall of Fame with Dokindam X, The Legendary Forbidden and Dormageddon X, Forbidden Armageddon.
- Since Dokindam X, The Legendary Forbidden and Dormageddon X, Forbidden Armageddon are State Triggers, abilities that prevent defeat such as Diehard Ryusei of Invincibility are useless unless it's used before they are removed. It is nearly impossible to avoid this alternate loss condition unless you have a static ability preventing a defeat such as Valhalla Grande, Invincible Hero active in the battle zone.
- For cards such as Suva, Emperor of the Gods or Dokindam X, The Legendary Forbidden where you lose the game if they leave the battle zone. In the Duel Masters Anime series, this is often references by the player also being integrated with the destruction.
List of cards with an Alternate Loss Condition
- Bombazar, Dragon of Destiny
- Dangerous Grandpa
- Dokindam X, The Legendary Forbidden
- Dormageddon X, Forbidden Armageddon
- Gabriella, Holy Princess
- Geekogils, Misfortune Demon 06
- Grand Dice, Eureka X
- Jibabon 3 Brothers
- Seriously Invincible Grandpa
- Suva, Emperor of the Gods